Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Enjoying the Arizona Sunshine

BobHudson

Registered
As I type this from my new winter home in Arizona (closed 4 days ago), I feel the need to express my thanks to Don, Russell and the REIN team for their huge part in my real estate investing success. With their support and the training/mentoring they have provided, my wife and I are a giant step closer to our Belize.

Between now and 2010 we will have a regular stream of income from lease option projects that mature. Sometime soon, we will look at cutting loose the `day jobs`. (There`s no snow here and the `daily commute` is a short walk up the street to the first tee box.)

Thank you, REIN team, and everyone else who has helped us along the way. We could not have done this without you!

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Congratulations Bob,

Your focus and your ability to assist others along the way has paid of handsomely.

Keep it in the short Grass!! See you back in T.O. in March

TodorYordanov

Registered
Congratulations on your success.

Also a BIG Thanks to you for sharing your knowledge and experience. I recently purchased my first investment property and worked with professionals recommended by you. They made the process almost “boring”
style_emoticons

Again congratulations and thank you.

Todor

Top Bottom