Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flight to the future

yddean

Registered
Successes 10 fold from Vancouver Island.

Yvonne and I began our journey to creating something wonderful for our futures in December of last year. The journey took a major step forward in March when we joined REIN. I’m proud to say that on August 15 we took possession of our first rental property – a fixer upper tri-plex on Vancouver Island – with a future desire to get hold of a whole bunch more.

More importantly; in less than 16 hours we start the greatest journey I can imagine by setting out toward Las Vegas to be married under the Flamingo Garden Rose Trellis on Tuesday the 18[sup]th[/sup].

Knowledge is power and the attainment of dreams is the key to ever lasting happiness and success. A big part of what Yvonne and I will build together can be attributed to the foundation that Don and Russ put forth every day.

Thank you,
Yvonne & Darcy

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Hi,

What a year for you both!!!!

Well done on the property abd your latest joint venture that you will enter in Vegas. Pauline and I have been marrioed 3 years and it is fantastic (I think she feels the same).

Please share the story of the day and the many more properties to come.

Philip McKernan.

QUOTE (yddean @ Sep 15 2007, 08:30 AM) Successes 10 fold from Vancouver Island.

Yvonne and I began our journey to creating something wonderful for our futures in December of last year. The journey took a major step forward in March when we joined REIN. I’m proud to say that on August 15 we took possession of our first rental property – a fixer upper tri-plex on Vancouver Island – with a future desire to get hold of a whole bunch more.

More importantly; in less than 16 hours we start the greatest journey I can imagine by setting out toward Las Vegas to be married under the Flamingo Garden Rose Trellis on Tuesday the 18[sup]th[/sup].

Knowledge is power and the attainment of dreams is the key to ever lasting happiness and success. A big part of what Yvonne and I will build together can be attributed to the foundation that Don and Russ put forth every day.

Thank you,
Yvonne & Darcy

italcdn01

Registered
newbiehello everyone ...I`m new to this site ..just read the book very motivational....and I am already investing over the past 7 years doing well but really should be doing a heck ofalot better with my 4 properties and leveraging them..feeling stuck...and it seems like alot of the future information seminars cost $$$....[I`m looking behind the curtain]

Top Bottom