Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

free audio banner advertisement does not hide with Safari

TheVancouverLife

Registered
The special offer banner for "Your FREE top Canadian Investment Cities eBook" cannot be hidden with Safari. It appears and covers the forum posts and replies. Its very annoying... Please remove it or fix it so that it works with Safari.

REINteam

Registered
Alan,

Thank you very much for bringing that to our attention. I can appreciate the fact that you would only want to see tha banner once, and we have no intention of annoying our forum members with unwanted ads. I`m going to let our IT department know about it and have them sort out the issue as soon as they are able. Thanks again

TheVancouverLife

Registered
QUOTE (MadisonNorton @ Aug 23 2010, 08:51 AM) Alan,

Thank you very much for bringing that to our attention. I can appreciate the fact that you would only want to see tha banner once, and we have no intention of annoying our forum members with unwanted ads. I`m going to let our IT department know about it and have them sort out the issue as soon as they are able. Thanks again

Thanks Madison for looking into it....much appreciated.

Alan

REINteam

Registered
To give you all an update, we have removed the pop-up banner from the myREINspace pages for the time being until we can address the issue of how to minimize it on Safari.

If you`re still interested in obtaining the free report, you can visit any of our other sites your name and e-mail address can be entered to receive the report. Sorry for the inconvenience but thank you all for your patience.

Top Bottom