Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Further towards my Belize than ever before.

RGMurray

Registered
Hi everyone,

Recently I have realized just how powerful the principles taught at REIN are. Don and everyone at REIN teach the principles of success; principles that are shared by many many succesful people all over the world.

In the past six months that I have been learning from the Real Estate Investment Network, I have moved closer to my Belize than ever before. The process of creating my collage and determining what I want of life, and then creating the plan to get me there has moved me closer to my life goals than I have ever been before. As I move forward, I overcome every obstacle that I encounter easier than I ever expected, each time bringing me a step closer to my dreams.

My most recent success was getting the full-time job that I really wanted. My previous position as a Seasonal Wildland Firefighter made it difficult to qualify for mortgages, so I set about finding new work. Well, with some work and the application of success principles that I now know, I landed it! I have been accepted by a major bank as a Branch Manager-in-Training - a huge step forward for me!

It feels great to be moving towards my dreams. Please do not underestimate the power of the principles that you will be taught by everyone at REIN, it works!

Thank you,

Glen

Nicola

Registered
Congratulations!!
style_emoticons

Kyoung

Registered
Hi successful investors,

Congratulations to y`all who made their personal belize a reality!

I am having a roadblock, I am unable to state my personal belize, My habit is to do my best in the present, juggling with what I have, `content with the good and work out the bad`. I was never able to plan for 3-10 years, may be I hit so many disappointments when I tried before. By grace, I`ve done not too bad here. I know what I don`t want but am unable to be specific with what I want. It is frustrating to be missing a link somewhere and don`t know how to fix it
style_emoticons

If you guys could mail me (privately or otherwise) some testimonials about what your personal belize were, that could trigger some positive thought towards my own.

Thanks
style_emoticons

Kim

Donal_Ward_McCarthy

REIN Member
Hi Kim,

what you`re experiencing is not uncommon from what I understand from many others. Interesting what you mentioned about you can focus on what you don`t want, we`ll this is a start and maybe you should invest in the book "Law of Attraction" which has an exercise founded around that concept.

Other than that all i can say is to try and dream of your perfect day 5 years down the road. When you rise, are you dealing with real estate directly or is it simply a vehicle to provide financial stability for you to do other great things such as music, charity perhaps, family focus etc. This is where you let your mind run free, and I know this can be hard, but what trips most people up is that they possibly try to harbour another persons goals and dreams. You`ll find that the answers are closer than you think. Think to when you are at your best and what it is that your doing and how it makes you feel. The answers are generally found in here.

I trust this miniature attempt is helpful.
Let us know of your progress in this regard, you can be sure than members will help you out.

Dream wisely, it just might happen ;-)
Donal.

winnielee

REIN Member
Hi Kim,

What I found work for me is to have both the big pictures combine with taking baby steps and having weekly support team really help. I been using coaches, mentors, weekly success partners check in call and also a junkie of personal growth workshop. I can recommend things that really had made a huge difference in my life if you`re interested to learn more. But the key to remember is that once you break through one level, ie. climb one mountain, there`s another level and you`ll find yourself at the bottom of the next mountain that you want to climb. That really is the most exciting part for me as it keep me alive and eager to learn more.

Happy holidays everyone! All the best. 2007 been amazing and 2008 is already all line up to be unfold. I just love it!

Winnielee
style_emoticons

Top Bottom