Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Get Focused - Real Estate Investors

BHoward

Registered
Great workshop in Calgary last night with guest speaker Les Hewitt. His coaching has been incredible. I first heard him on a REIN CD a few years ago ... then read his book. I`m presently half way through his two year program.Last night he asked us to make a list of all the activities that take up your time during a typical work week. This is my third time doing this exercise in about two years... and thankfully the list is getting smaller.As a real estate investor / agent ... here are my top 3 priorties which give me the greatest productivity and measurable results. I strive to spend 100% of my work time doing these 3 things.

1. Prospecting;
2. Presenting;
3. Negotiating contracts

Folks, this is where we need to be spending our time. Let me explain further.

1. Prospecting:
Looking for the deals. Calling For Sale by Owners, networking with realtors and other investors, and looking for Joint Venture partners and strategic alliances.

2. Presenting:
Going on appointments. Getting in front on sellers and potential partners.

3. Negotiating Contracts:
Buying properties and getting JV partners - signed up.

Folks, it is that easy.
style_emoticons
That is your job as a real estate investor. Prospect, Present and Negotiate.

What Real Estate Investing activities do you do that give the greatest productivity and measurable results?

Top Bottom