Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Getting a bank to say YES

tleblanc

Registered
Hello everyone,

I`m jumping for joy today and I thought I would share my story with you. I read Don Campbell`s Real Estate Investing In Canada 2-3 times in the past month or so. I followed Don`s approach to creating the Sophisticated Investor Binder and got amazing results. I had never done business with this bank before so they had I no history with them. Within 48 hours of presenting my deal, I got an approval. Here is an email from my mortgage officer:

-----------------------------
Hi Tony, thanks I appreciate that. I must say, I`ve been doing mortgage`s for 9 years and never have I had a client as organised as you. I was speaking to a couple of my co-workers about what you brought me (Binder). They actually wanted to see what you gave me. Hahahaha. I might borrow it to take in my next regional meeting. Talk soon.
-----------------------------

Can this feedback be any better
Thank you Don and thank you to everyone in these forums that helped me.

Tony LeBLanc
Professional Real Estate Investor

MikeMcCrae

Registered
Yes it certainly makes getting the deal done a lot easier for everyone. It helps a lot with timing. (getting approvals faster)

Top Bottom