Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Great Cash flowing Property needs JV Money Partner

MorleyK

Registered
I am a R.E.I.N. member and I have a great opportunity for a joint venture money investment partner to make some great cash flow with a low down payment.

• Looking for a solid investment property in the North East of Edmonton which is an excellent location that offers positive cash flow?Then partner with a REIN member that minimizes risk and maximizes your return to start or grow your portfolio.
Opportunity: 3 Bedroom Townhouse - excellent NE Edmonton Alberta Location
Purchase Price: $182,000

Joint Venture Partner`s Cash Requirement: $42,000

Positive Cash Flow: $250 per month

I have a team that provides all of the positive cash flow Real Estate deals, Mortgages, inspections, appraisals, legal work, and Property analysis. You benefit from the skill and experience of my team. We will take care of every detail. We focus on a long term Real estate investment holds of about 5 years that provide monthly cash flow and healthy long term capital gains. Our difference is the attention to detail, finding quality properties and delivering excellent investment return results. If you are an out of town investor who values his or her time and appreciates the ease of an arm chair investment, then Please compile a list of questions you may have then email them to me and I`ll get back to you asap.

After receiving your information I`ll contact you directly and we can see how best to begin.

Sincerely

Call Morley at (403) 619-8324
or email [email protected]

Top Bottom