Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HOLY $@$% I`m a TV SHOW HOST

Aneta

REIN Member
Brian, Congratulations! You are an inspiration! You had a goal and you did it, no excuses!

Zee1960

Registered
Brian!

Awesome!
Excellent!
Marvelous!
Inspiring!
Magnificent!
Wonderful!
Impressive!

"Desire, ask, believe, receive."

Congratulations!

Zee1960

Registered
priceless comment!
opportunity knocks!
love it!

QUOTE (ontariolandlord @ Sep 10 2009, 01:09 AM) Congrats.

Can I be a guest?

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (Zee1960 @ Sep 10 2009, 07:17 AM) priceless comment!
opportunity knocks!
love it!

Is this Maria Marcuzzi? HA HA HA...Love the powerful words

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (ontariolandlord @ Sep 10 2009, 01:09 AM) Congrats.

Can I be a guest?

Let`s chat brian(at)realexpertsinc.com ...LOL and Join REIN

writeabooknow

Registered
Brian, you`re to be congratulated, sincerely and with no small element of admiration.

Take a few weeks, bask in the glow of celebrity, enjoy your newly found notoriey, you deserve it.

Then ask yourself a Jim Rohn question (I know you`re fond of him, and rightly so).

Is this new situation taking you closer to your goal, or moving you farther away? (Nothing is ever neutral.) I`d be willing to bet this one should move you dramatically closer to your goal, but you have to ask yourself how, and then set up a strategy that will take you from where you are to where you want to be. Maybe you should use it as a springboard to speaking engagements before rooms full of prospective JV partners, or maybe a book deal, or a syndicated newspaper column, certainly a blog, you get the idea.

But develop a strategy that will allow you to (sorry to sound crass) cash in on the opportunity. Otherwise it becomes simply an end in itself, a pretty unprofitable one, at that.

Of course, maybe you see it as a perfectly altruistic opportunity to simply give back. That`s good, too.

Once again, congratulations.
Cheers, Steve Manning

DineenJJ

Registered
Congrats Brian that is such an awesome opportunity you created for yourself. Blow it up man!

Zee1960

Registered
I like to tiptoe in quietly yet powerfully.

~ mm

QUOTE (BrianPersaud @ Sep 10 2009, 08:15 AM) Is this Maria Marcuzzi? HA HA HA...Love the powerful words

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (Manjula @ Sep 21 2009, 11:28 AM) Amazing...and much needed in this market...CONGRATS!

Thank you again everyone ...First Show is Tomorrow on the Toronto Condo Market. Be sure to ask sophistcated investor questions to Brad Lamb (sold $3.5 billion in condos/lofts) and Ben Myers (works with Urbanation - provider of unbiased economic research to the industry)

Call around 2p 416.446.7090 and BE HEARD!

Top Bottom