Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to edit my profile information using the new format

mcilroy

Registered
I was getting familiar with the new format and realized how outdated my info is on my profile but can't seem to edit the text which appears on my profile page. I changed my avatar and profile picture already and would like to update my personal information. Thanks in advance.

REINteam

Registered
Great question Kelly!

If you need to update your profile information, you can to that by scrolling to the top of any page and looking for the silver navigation bar (Just above the main blue one). You'll see a link with your username. You'll want to click on that, and once you've been directed to the next page, you'll see a "Edit Profile" Link to the right of your personal photo. Clicking that link will bring up all your profile information. You can edit everything on this page, and once you're finished, go back to the top of the page and you'll see the link has changed to RED and says "Save Profile." Click and you're all done!

Top Bottom