Inexpensive Condo with Optional Rental Pool - in booming Camrose, Alberta

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Prestigious Properties is pleased to announce its latest investment opportunity, Kensington Manor, in booming Camrose, Alberta !Over the past several months our highly educated, experienced, and successful real estate team has been working hard to create the perfect solution for an ‘Armchair Real Estate Investment.’

Our quest to create an amazing investment opportunity is complete and we are now ready to unveil “Kensington Manor” as a recommended real estate investment from Prestigious Properties.

Kensington Manor is a 42 unit condominium building in Camrose, Alberta that we are selling off individually titled condos at affordable prices and in most cases a CASH FLOW POSITIVE, turn-key investments. Phase 1 which includes 21 units is available now, but expected to sell out fast.

Camrose is close to Edmonton - a #1 REIN town for many years.
It is 3/4 h SE of Edmonton. Rents in Camrose are very similar to Edmonton, as are growth characteristics - with in-migration, a Uof A campus, and Rona, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Canadian Tire .. - yet prices are still quite a bit lower .. only 110`s to 140`s for one and/or two bedrooms, many with complete upgrades !

We have some excellent prices with discounts of up to 15% off the appraised value! As a result we are over 70% sold out in just a few short weeks.

Cash flow positive, fully managed, and successfully operating condo projects are hard to come by, especially in booming Alberta, which is why you will have to act fast on this limited supply investment opportunity.

A rental pool will be made available by Laidley Management, a very experienced Edmonton based real estate condo board and rental pool property manager !

Many more exciting details are available online at the Kensington Manor website www.prestprop.com/kensington.

This is how I started over 12 years ago - with a rental pooled condo! I did not have the time and experience I have now to manage my own projects as I was busy running a software and consulting firm. All I had was $20,000 in the mid 90s and an idea that real estate is the way to go to build wealth ! It is hard these days to find cash-flowing real estate in Alberta .. and even harder to manage and own it for an extended period which is required for true wealth accumulation (see comments below) You chose the leverage options: 0% down is available by some lenders, or 5% or 10 or a 20-30% down with positive cash-flow - it is up to you.

In addition to your signed unit reservation form we also require a $5,000 deposit cheque made payable to ‘Richie Mill Law Office In Trust.’ From the time we receive your signed reservation form and deposit cheque you will have 10 days to review the disclosure documents that will be provided to you and make a final decision on this great investment opportunity.

Don’t procrastinate on this opportunity IT WON’T LAST, MOST PRESTIGIOUS PROPERTIES INVESTMENTS HAVE SOLD OUT VERY QUICKLY IN THE PAST!! Call, email, or fax, but don’t wait, act as quick as possible to guarantee your unit!

Call me, or better, Robin Hobbs, at: 1-877-434-4345 or 1-403-678-3330 or E-mail Robin at: [email protected] .

To Your Success & Yours Sincerely,

Thomas Beyer, Diamond REIN member and also
President, Prestigious Properties Group
T: 403-678-3330
E: [email protected]
W: www.prestprop.com

Why is real estate a great investment - EVEN IN A FLAT MARKET WITH $0 POSITIVE CASH-FLOW ?

If you buy an asset with a 20% down-payment, and no positive cash-flow for 10 years, with:

a ) No appreciation (equity upside) you have DOUBLED your money as the mortgage has been paid down 20% !

b ) 20% price increase (less than 4% annually compounded, below Canada`s long term average !!), you would have TRIPLED your money.
c ) 30% price increase (less than 6% annually compounded, about Canada`s long term average as house prices in Canada have doubled every 15 years in a normal economy !!) you would have made 250% on your money.

d ) 40% price increase (slightly higher than Canada`s long term average as house prices in Canada have doubled every 15 years in a normal economy, and AB has a better economy than the rest of Canada !!), you would have made 300% on your money, i.e. quadrupled it!

==> LONG TERM HOLD IS THE KEY !

Cash-Flow is required to sustain ownership for an extended period, but not much positive cash-flow is required. Check out our pro-forma online, as tremendous ROIs can be achieved with leverage .. with break even cash-flow.