Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Investing in Alberta Real Estate with Bryon Howard

BHoward

Registered
Investing in Alberta Real Estate with Bryon HowardI have been using Investment Real Estate as a Long-term wealth creation vehicle. The strong economy in Alberta has created exceptional opportunities for investment. One of the safest opportunities with high returns is in the real estate market. Since 2001, I have been working as a real estate agent, investing, and studying Alberta real estate. Since moving from Prince Edward Island to Alberta in 2003, I have been purchasing well selected Alberta property at a rate of one per month. We are mid-way through this boom ... and are expecting great appreciation until at least 2015. "Don`t wait to invest in Real Estate ... Invest, then wait!"My aim is to help ordinary Canadians create wealth through investing in Alberta Real Estate using cash or RRSP`s.

I send an infrequent news letter to introduce real estate opportunities that I currently have available for those wanting to get into or
invest further into this incredible Alberta Real Estate market but don`t necessarily have the time or knowledge to do it. These opportunities allow us to partner up and win/win together! Send me an email ([email protected]) or give me a call at 403-475-7368 if you would like to get on my infrequent news letter list.

Fortunate is the person who has learned that the most certain way to get is to first give, through some sort of useful service.
-Napoleon Hill, Laws of Success
-
Options for Investing:

Interest Only Returns

Option # 1

12%+ interest on the cash you invest. This can be from Savings, GIC`s, Line of Credit, etc. or even your RRSP`s. Your RRSP`s can be invested in Real Estate by way of a 2[sup]nd[/sup] Mortgage. (You become the bank.)

Equity Appreciation Returns

Option #2
15% beneficial interest and ownership if on mortgage and no cash invested.

Option #3

50% beneficial interest and ownership for 100% cash invested.

And/Or…

Option #4: Understand the opportunity & and just need a Realtor?
Buy Alberta Real Estate using me as your trusted expert & Realtor. I have industry contacts in mortgage brokers, property inspectors, property managers, lawyers, plumbers, electricians and maintenance workers.

Call Bryon today to discuss how I can assist you in creating wealth. Phone 403-475-7368 or email [email protected].
Visit my website http://www.TheHowardTeam.net
Visit my blog. http://activerain.com/realestatecalgary

Top Bottom