Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Canada’s Housing Market An Accident Waiting To Happen?

REINteam

Registered
With all the talk surrounding Canada’s housing market ballooning into a potential “bubble”, fear and concern is rising among Canadian homeowners, investors, and prospective buyers and sellers alike. The Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives published a report saying smart mortgage rate setting is needed to prevent the bubbles hanging over the housing markets in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal from bursting.

With all of this fear and conflict in opinion out on the airwaves and in the cyberspace newsphere, I get down to the facts with Bill Good on The Bill Good Show on CKNW. Here is the recording from my interview and listener call-in with Mr. Good.

If you have questions that DIDN’T get asked or answered on Bill’s show, please don’t hesitate to post them as comments here on my blog, tweet me @DonRCampbell , tweet the REIN™ Team @reincanada or post them to the wall at our Facebook page and we’ll do our best to answer them for you!

CLICK HERE to listen to the interview with Bill Good.

Top Bottom