Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JT Foxx seminars

richardkp

REIN Member
Hi all,
There is a seminar being held in Toronto on April 10th / 11th by JT Foxx called the 360 Millionaire Investor where JT will be teaching all about marketing, wealth attraction, finding the money for the deals etc.
I am just wondering if anyone has been to one of his courses before and can offer some feedback on him / the course / the value for money etc.

housingrental

Registered
I haven`t
REIN member Mark Loffleur has had some involvement with JT Foxx and might be able to provide his perspective if you want to message him.

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (richardkp @ Mar 23 2010, 03:00 AM) Hi all,
There is a seminar being held in Toronto on April 10th / 11th by JT Foxx called the 360 Millionaire Investor where JT will be teaching all about marketing, wealth attraction, finding the money for the deals etc.
I am just wondering if anyone has been to one of his courses before and can offer some feedback on him / the course / the value for money etc.

I`ve called in to their number after hearing JT Fox on the radio offering their `FREE` wealth kit.
They offered to call me back and rescheduled twice, set me up with an `advisor` who asked a lot of questions about my investing and goals etc. The primary pitch was to lead me into a one-on-one coaching contract with an experienced coach based in Canada. I requested a call from the designated coach and was assured they would contact me, never heard back.

Still waiting for my free wealth kit...

TodorYordanov

Registered
QUOTE (EdRenkema @ Mar 23 2010, 03:01 PM) I`ve called in to their number after hearing JT Fox on the radio offering their `FREE` wealth kit.
They offered to call me back and rescheduled twice, set me up with an `advisor` who asked a lot of questions about my investing and goals etc. The primary pitch was to lead me into a one-on-one coaching contract with an experienced coach based in Canada. I requested a call from the designated coach and was assured they would contact me, never heard back.

Still waiting for my free wealth kit...

My experience is all the same. "Free" event to hype you into getting expensive one-on-one coaching. I just unsubscribed from their emails.

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (TodorYordanov @ Mar 24 2010, 12:27 PM) My experience is all the same. "Free" event to hype you into getting expensive one-on-one coaching. I just unsubscribed from their emails.

I spoke to him, he said just flown in and bought two properties in Etobicoke for about $100k, I said i grew up in the area and I asked where (avg price in that area is $400k-$500k) and we interrupted before he could tell me. He`s a great speaker

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (BrianPersaud @ Mar 24 2010, 02:57 PM) I spoke to him, he said just flown in and bought two properties in Etobicoke for about $100k, I said i grew up in the area and I asked where (avg price in that area is $400k-$500k) and we interrupted before he could tell me. He`s a great speaker

Nicely put. From my experience in business I can easily read between these lines Brian.

housingrental

Registered
I second this. Brian doesn`t post often but provides comes out with nice comic relief every few weeks.

QUOTE (JoeRagona @ Mar 25 2010, 09:47 AM) Nicely put. From my experience in business I can easily read between these lines Brian.

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (housingrental @ Mar 25 2010, 01:44 PM) I second this. Brian doesn`t post often but provides comes out with nice comic relief every few weeks.

This guy has been bugging the producer of the show to come on. So I googled him at went to his seminar and sat in the back: he was telling people he buys nothing down and gets a $20k cash back to do renos and then gets $6000 a year in cashflow.

I raised my hand and asked if he bought these properties in Oklahoma doing my best not to laugh, he no, it was south Etobicoke.

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (BrianPersaud @ Mar 25 2010, 02:19 PM) This guy has been bugging the producer of the show to come on. So I googled him at went to his seminar and sat in the back: he was telling people he buys nothing down and gets a $20k cash back to do renos and then gets $6000 a year in cashflow.

I raised my hand and asked if he bought these properties in Oklahoma doing my best not to laugh, he no, it was south Etobicoke.

the guy above wasn`t JT Foxx

richardkp

REIN Member
Thanks for all the info - I`ve read between the lines and told them I am too busy (and I want to go to ACRE the next weekend instead
)

markl

Registered
My perspective and not just because he gives me an opportunity to speak on his stage.

There is good value in the free event and I did pay to go to the next level which is his 360 Millionaire course. I did not do his personal coaching but just from that and connecting with JT I have been on his radio show twice to promote my book. I have gotten a JV partner out of it and we are closing 2 deals on Mar 31st plus I received a lead from an individual there for another deal.

I guess it all depends on what it is you are looking to get out of the event.

Regards,

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (markl @ Mar 28 2010, 09:18 PM) I guess it all depends on what it is you are looking to get out of the event.

Regards,

Yeah but did you get a `free wealth kit` ??

markl

Registered
lol no Ed I never did try to get a free wealth kit.

I am sure if I did it would go on a pile with some other free stuff I had gotten in the past.

Top Bottom