Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Law of Attraction

jeannepeanuts

Registered
Thank you Don & your group for hosting yet another fantastic meeting. Michael Losier`s explanation of Law of Attraction was sooo simple yet so powerful. While listening to his explanation, I had a couple of Ah Ha moments. I am now on a mission to clean up my thinking and my talk to only include POSITIVE vibrational words and thoughts. Like attracts like and I am open to receiving all the good things!!!

I have learned so much at REIN. It is not just about real estate, it is about life and how I can enhance it all.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
style_emoticons
style_emoticons
style_emoticons

Jean L. Price
(jeannepeanuts)

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
You are so welcome. It is because of the integrity and the focus of the Members that we are able to create such amazing events.

And you ain`t seen nothin` yet. Lots of very exciting plans for 2008!

tahani

REIN Member
yes i agree. thanks sooooooo much Don and the rest of the crew. i am loving every minute of the meetings. we sure appreciate what you have been doing for all of us.

thanks

ebrahim

Registered
What an amazing evening, it seemed as if time stood still, we could easily have spent another 5 hours listening to Michael Losier`s explanation of the Law of Attraction.

Thank You, Don and the REIN team for an exceptional evening of fun and learning

grhutchings

Registered
The Law of Attraction training was phenomenol. As a new member of REIN, I want to thank Don for bringing such fantastic and intense speakers to RE Investors here in Toronto and surrounding area.

George Hutchings
www.sellmeyourhomefast.com
Hutchings Investments

GregGillespie

Registered
QUOTE (grhutchings @ Sep 29 2007, 10:32 AM) ...As a new member of REIN, I want to thank Don for bringing such fantastic and intense speakers to RE Investors
here in Toronto and surrounding area...

George Hutchings
Hutchings Investments

I agree!! Les Hewitt, Michael Losier...the list goes on and on with high calibre speakers and content. What is Michael Losier`s speaking schedule with REIN? Where can we see him again?

Thanks,

Greg

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
QUOTE (oasisproperties @ Sep 29 2007, 10:09 AM)
I agree!! Les Hewitt, Michael Losier...the list goes on and on with high calibre speakers and content. What is Michael Losier's speaking schedule with REIN? Where can we see him again?

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg,

Michael Losier is speaking on the Friday night before the Edmonton Quickstart and then the following Tuesday night in Calgary. Can we get him to the BC group for November... maybe if many post here in this thread asking him to we can send him this link. (just a thought)

grhutchings

Registered
Will Michael Losier`s talk on the Law of Attraction be available for us to download. Would love to have that available to listen to in the car every morning. Would be a wonderful way to start every day reaffirming a positive attitude as we move forward.

George Hutchings
Hutchings Investments

BrianPulis

Registered
I really enjoyed Michael Losier`s presentation as well. Simple yet logical. A practical approach to change. I just completed his book and found it to have easy to use worksheets.

Thanks

Top Bottom