Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let’s due, “Joint Ventures”, in Fort McMurray

Gene

My Joint Ventures give great returns with in 6 to 8 month`s.

Looking for a Joint Venture partner to construction single family homes in Fort McMurray starting in 2009. We must act now, new lots for 2009 single family homes are here.

I have been in Fort McMurray for over 30 years and have completed 32 homes with in Fort McMurray. So far I have done 9 Joint Ventures, in 2007 to construct single family homes in Fort McMurray and Edmonton area. 19 Joint Ventures in 2008. My company, Loyal Properties LTD, has the National Homes Warranty program.

All profits are split 50/50, and I am prepared to put 100% of my
profit portion back into the next investment, if you want to re-invest.

*Demand for housing in Ft Mac - it was noted that there are 6300 people coming to Fort McMurray in 2008. There will be 2100 new homes in 2008. The vacancy rate is below 1%.

The construction cost will be $560,393.00. Projected sell $750,000.00, this does not include the projected 8.8% growth. A complete package can be provided. Take a look at the attached cost breakdown.
Here is you chance to Joint Venture with a builder, to construct Single Family Homes.
Call 780-880-6447. Or email [email protected]. Visit My Website At http://www.loyalproperties.com/

Top Bottom