Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for someone in Edmonton to help get me started out.

jeffM

Registered
Hello my name is Jeff and I`m a 24 year old Hamilton, ON native. I was currently an Ontario REIN member for one year during my 3rd year of university. I remember going to every meeting trying to soak up as much knowledge as I could. I also attended many of the Cashflow Game nights that were held in different cities.

However, being the son of a real estate agent, I`ve been told many real estate horror stories. Since my father has seen the negative side of selling real estate, he was quite against me pursuing anything related to this industry, especially without finishing school first.

So, after finishing school with a Commerce degree, I decided to teach English to elementary, middle and high school students in a small countryside in Korea.
Now I am back in Canada and I have a burning desire to start investing in real estate. I just landed in Edmonton 3 days ago (I was actually a foot away from Sidney Crosby on Wednesday, as he was getting on the team bus and I was getting into a taxi, at the airiport
style_emoticons
).

Anyways, I am looking for someone in the Edmonton area to help me get my first deal done. I`m truly motivated in starting this journey--and I`m not just saying that. I`ll help you out in return. I will work for you for free, in the hopes of you helping me get my feet wet in purchasing/joint venturing real estate. I`ll also be rejoining REIN in January.

Right now I`m staying at a family friend`s home, but I am currently in search of finding a place of my own to live. If there`s someone who thinks they can help, please contact me. Thanks.

[email protected]

-Jeff

Top Bottom