Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Year`s Resolution

joeiannuzzi

Registered
As new year`s approaches, many people make a resolution to do something to improve their lives. One classic example is to start an exercise program. The masses line up at the gym to purchase a membership and in less than 6 weeks time, they are back to their old patterns of a sedentary lifestyle. My new year`s resolution is to keep an active lifestyle and continue a vitamin/mineral supplementation program. I believe that I will be able to do the extra 10% that most others won`t for three reasons:

1) It takes effect on December 10 which is contrarian to the accepted norm to implement on January 1[sup]st.

2) This will be my 22nd[/sup] consecutive time that I am renewing this resolution since I began in 1985!

3) Just as with real estate, I maintain my health like a business with ongoing appointments and objectives while being treated by medical practitioners. These practitioners conduct ongoing research (the health equivalent of "What`s Behind the Curtain") for me and are a tremendous support group.

Similar to investing, I have had my ups and downs and the road has not always been easy. No one will ever care if you hit your health goals except you and possibly those in your inner circle. Having $100,000 a month passive income from your real estate holdings does not really mean that much if a medical diagnosis reveals diabetes, cancer or some other form of illness. Investing some time in one`s health and lifestyle has had an enormous return on investment for me as I can still outperform a typical 25 year old on the soccer pitch.

jclacasse

Registered
Good resolution Joe, we don`t always realize how important are health is until something serious happens. Best of luck on your goals, healthwise and real estate.

J.C. Lacasse
Ottawa,Ontario

Top Bottom