Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Non-Alberta Residents Looking to Invest in Alberta

RedDeerWilliam

Registered
Investing in Alberta is the #1 place in Canada to buy property, but what happens when you DON`T live in Alberta!
* How can someone invest in a different area without being there?!

* How can someone due the necessary "due diligence" without travelling to the investment
.....area and spending some time there?

* What happens if you`re not able to travel on a regular basis to Alberta to find properties?
You get help! You build a good, solid team. That would most likely include realtors, appraisers, inspectors, property managers, lawyers, accountants...etc. What about a local resident-expert who has done the background and `due diligence` work already!?

For most investors, they want to build a solid, reliable team that does good work and are completely trustworthy.

Doesn`t it make sense when building your team to work with someone who knows the area, the details and the professionals well?...AND, has proven to be a successful investor/REIN member himself?!

That`s where I can help.

ABOUT WILLIAM

I am presently seeking Joint Venture Investor partners who want to buy in Red Deer, Lacombe and Sylvan Lake.

I know the area well and have lived in Red Deer for the past 3 years. I`ve spent the majority of my time working with real estate investors and REIN members as well as gaining knowledge and familiarity with the Red Deer market.

Credentials
* Chairman of the local chapter of REIN networkers known as REASN (Real Estate Action
.....Support Network)

* Host monthly REASN meetings in my home.

* Purchased 5 properties (3 houses (2 suited) and 2 condo apartment units) in 2005 for a
.....total investment of just under $564,000 and as of June 2007 the values of these same
.....5 properties was just under $895,000 for an increase of 58.69% in total value in just
.....2 short years.

* Used the REIN `Due Diligence` method in making all our purchases in 2005.

* Have done the necessary "Macro" due diligence for the Red Deer, Sylvan Lake and Lacombe
.....areas.

* Continue to compile extensive monthly rental charts for Lacombe, Sylvan Lake and every
.....community in Red Deer . (NOTE: These charts are available on demand to anyone
.....interested in just getting the charts - there is a fee involved. If you`d like a free sample of
.....an older chart, I`d be happy to send you one.)

* Spent the first year developing my own real estate support team

* Spent time helping other local investors build their portfolio with the successful building of
.....their property records and financial documents in addition to writing numerous offers.

* Researched the best property managers to use in this area.

* Worked with several sharp, well-versed property lawyers.

* Looked for and found some of the best accountants and bookkeepers in Red Deer

* Maintain communications with over 40 REIN members in the Central Alberta area and
.....exchange pertinent and useful information whether it`s about local municipal bylaws or
.....`tenants to avoid` or `where to find the best tradesmen`...etc.!

* I have worked with REIN General Manager, Russell Westcott in a joint venture and learned
.....how to use some of Russell`s most proficient property-buying systems

* Have developed calculators and tools of my own that can allow any investor to quickly find
.....out how much will be required to invest in addition to calculating mortgage payments and
.....how monthly cash flows shape up.

* Have gained the trust and respect of my REASN colleagues

* I enjoy helping others gain success in their investments

* 3 years of Personal Property Management experience, again using proven REIN techniques.

* Gained knowledge and experience in doing renovation, flip properties and learned some
.....painful lessons along the way....lessons that I could help you avoid!

By working with me and with this kind of background and knowledge, you will save yourself a lot of time running around looking for your own deals and doing months of research and hunting. I can help kick-start your investing in Central Alberta because we can get right down to doing the FUN part! - investing in properties!

I am very open to discussing what I can do for you in addition to anything you want or need to know about my background to help you do your `due diligence` on me! I`d be happy to give you some references and answer any questions you may have about me and my background. Give me a shout by email at [email protected] or call me, toll-free at 1-866-768-7300 to discuss the future of our joint venture relationship!

Top Bottom