Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Orillia - Areas in Transition?

Nir

REIN Member
Hello, I am considering investing in Orillia and wanted to ask the experts if you think Elgin and Albert streets are in an area transition or if there are other neighborhoood in Orillia that you consider to be more in transition but still within a low price range(?) THANKS. ps. i have just posted the same question about Brantford.

thejules

REIN Member
QUOTE (investmart @ Dec 6 2007, 07:21 PM) Hello, I am considering investing in Orillia and wanted to ask the experts if you think Elgin and Albert streets are in an area transition or if there are other neighborhoood in Orillia that you consider to be more in transition but still within a low price range(?) THANKS. ps. i have just posted the same question about Brantford.

The areas of Elgin & Matachedash Streets are really tough areas. Those properties area really rough and in need of repair. The Tenant profile is also a little rough around the edges. Your getting into a better transitioning area around Barrie Road west of Albert Street. So I would recommend west of Albert Street. And the closer you are to Mississaga St. West & Barrie Road the better. Just over the Highway is the site of the new Lake Head University & on Mississaga St. West they are building 70 new Condos and 14 new Town homes. So there is a lot of upside potential in that towards the south western part of Orillia. If you travel up, I would be glad to show you around, as I am with a lot of my fellow REIN Members...

Top Bottom