Our first 9 Months With REIN

CBlack

Registered
May 13, 2008
Mission, BC
It was December 07 that my wife and I made the decision to join REIN after reading Real Estate Investing in Canada. We sat down and wrote our Belize and made a poster of the things we wanted to acheive. Our goal for 2008 was to purchase 3 properties. Thinking back this was a big goal for us. Very daunting and I`ll admit - down right scary! HOWEVER..we stayed focused and followed REIN systems to a T. Today I am happy to say we took action and closed on our 3rd rental property! We achieved our goal for 2008! What a feeling. We would like to thank the entire REIN team and all the REIN members who have helped us on our journey to Belize.

Chris and Pam
Camson Properties

GSI

REIN Member
Aug 30, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
QUOTE (CBlack @ Aug 26 2008, 10:41 PM) It was December 07 that my wife and I made the decision to join REIN after reading Real Estate Investing in Canada. We sat down and wrote our Belize and made a poster of the things we wanted to acheive. Our goal for 2008 was to purchase 3 properties. Thinking back this was a big goal for us. Very daunting and I`ll admit - down right scary! HOWEVER..we stayed focused and followed REIN systems to a T. Today I am happy to say we took action and closed on our 3rd rental property! We achieved our goal for 2008! What a feeling. We would like to thank the entire REIN team and all the REIN members who have helped us on our journey to Belize.

Chris and Pam
Camson Properties

Chris and Pam,

Good for you for sticking to those goals! Imagine what you 3, 5 or 10 year goals will be.

Keep it up,

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Aug 22, 2007
www.donrcampbell.com
Nice Work Chris & Pam!

The system works incredibly well in all market conditions - as long as all of the steps are followed. So congratulations, you started at the beginning (setting your Personal Belize) and then put your plan in place.

Make sure you send your properties in to the REIN Office and I look forward to meeting you at the next Workshop.

GarthChapman

Registered
Aug 30, 2007
Great story Chris & Pam. Your 2008 goals achieved with and done with 1/3rd of the year still to go!

You have generously given credit to the REIN team and members for helping you to achieve your goals, and they deserve that credit. But you made this happen - it`s great to have such an outstanding support network - but you two drove the bus!