Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property Mgmt Company in Red Deer

stringfb

Registered
Looking for reliable, professional and reputable Property Management Company that handles rental properties in Red Deer. Can anyone recommend one?

mikecunning

REIN Member
QUOTE (strinfb @ Dec 7 2007, 03:30 PM) Looking for reliable, professional and reputable Property Management Company that handles rental properties in Red Deer. Can anyone recommend one?

We use both Manor Management and Prudential Simco Realty...I have heard others mention Hearthstone but I have no experience with them. Good luck

Mike

Mystique

Registered
I currently use Prudential for some of my properties in Red Deer but I do have some issues with them? There are some other Rein members who also use this company as well they might want to add some comments.
QUOTE (mikecunning @ Dec 7 2007, 08:42 PM) We use both Manor Management and Prudential Simco Realty...I have heard others mention Hearthstone but I have no experience with them. Good luck

Mike

mikecunning

REIN Member
QUOTE (Mystique @ Dec 8 2007, 01:30 PM) I currently use Prudential for some of my properties in Red Deer but I do have some issues with them? There are some other Rein members who also use this company as well they might want to add some comments.

I`ve had issues with every management company I`ve ever worked with...none are perfect...however, in giving up control in this area of my business, it lets me focus on my core abilities...and management is definitely not one of them...I know one REIN member that has been through every property management company in Red Deer...I think the key is identifying a company you can work with...there will be issues with every company...however find the one that is the best fit!

Top Bottom