Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Real Estate Lawyer recommendations?

ahmadbelfon

Registered
I`m just starting out in this business and I`m trying to build a strong team of real estate professionals around me. Can anyone recommend a really good real estate lawyer in the Greater Toronto Area? Thanks.
Ahmad

mikecunning

REIN Member
QUOTE (ahmadbelfon @ Nov 28 2007, 05:21 PM) I`m just starting out in this business and I`m trying to build a strong team of real estate professionals around me. Can anyone recommend a really good real estate lawyer in the Greater Toronto Area? Thanks.
Ahmad

HI Ahmad:

Mike Lake of Mckenzie Lake was recommended to me by my BC Real Estate lawyer... 1.519.672.5666 x 304

Good luck

Mike

BobHudson

Registered
My lawyer - as with everyone on my team - is a real estate investor. He understands real estate investing very well and he has an amazing team of support staff. They have capably looked after my past dozen real estate deals. His office is in Oakville and his name is Bob Rose. Contact info:

Bob Rose:
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 905.338.9556
Fax: 905.338.9555
Address: 2163 Sixth Line, Oakville ON L6H 3N7

ahmadbelfon

Registered
QUOTE (BobHudson @ Nov 28 2007, 07:54 PM) My lawyer - as with everyone on my team - is a real estate investor. He understands real estate investing very well and he has an amazing team of support staff. They have capably looked after my past dozen real estate deals. His office is in Oakville and his name is Bob Rose. Contact info:

Bob Rose:
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 905.338.9556
Fax: 905.338.9555
Address: 2163 Sixth Line, Oakville ON L6H 3N7

Thanks Bob!
Ahmad

ahmadbelfon

Registered
QUOTE (mikecunning @ Nov 28 2007, 06:28 PM) HI Ahmad:

Mike Lake of Mckenzie Lake was recommended to me by my BC Real Estate lawyer... 1.519.672.5666 x 304

Good luck

Mike

Thanks Mike!
Ahmad

TorontoRealtor

Registered
QUOTE (ahmadbelfon @ Nov 28 2007, 08:21 PM) I`m just starting out in this business and I`m trying to build a strong team of real estate professionals around me. Can anyone recommend a really good real estate lawyer in the Greater Toronto Area? Thanks.
Ahmad

Try this fellow. He has handled my real estate for about 8 years now and he is like a pit full. The deal gets DONE when the other lawyer would rather head home early or whatever.

One other thing that I really like about him is that he is also a land investor; which tends to put him in touch with just what you are looking for without having to explain it at great length and (heaven forbid) argue the point. He will flat rate the deal for you as well once he is comfy with you and is very very reasonable.

I`m only going to post his name/number once as I don`t want him to get too busy to handle MY needs.

Frederick Halpern LLB
905-660-9066 Extension 224

He is located in Vaughan and was an ambassador for Vaughan for some years. Good guy. Easy to deal with. And if you forget something, he will surely remind you of it.

Tell him Mr. Lampert sent you.

Top Bottom