Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search Engine Limitations

rgurjar

REIN Member
I`ve noticed that the available function on the search engine doesn`t take into account searching for multiple words in a sequential order, meaning, mortgage+cash+account seeks out all these words but each will be randomly located throughout an entire forum. I would like to specifically find in the forums those particular words in that specific order. Any ideas?

There are thousands of forums with the words mortgage and cash in them.

Thanks

Rishi

housingrental

Registered
Hi Rishi
REIN is aware of the issues and is launching a new site, with improved search engine functionality, this month

bizaro86

Registered
In the meantime, you can search (at least the public forums) using google directly.

Type in site:www.myreinspace.com "mortgage cash account"

This will search all of the public pages at myreinspace.com for the phrase mortgage cash account. It doesn`t work for the members only section, since google doesn`t have access, but it might help you out as a stop gap until the new forums come on-line.

Regards,

Michael

REINteam

Registered
QUOTE (rgurjar @ Dec 8 2010, 08:13 AM)
I've noticed that the available function on the search engine doesn't take into account searching for multiple words in a sequential order, meaning, mortgage+cash+account seeks out all these words but each will be randomly located throughout an entire forum. I would like to specifically find in the forums those particular words in that specific order. Any ideas?

There are thousands of forums with the words mortgage and cash in them.

Thanks

Rishi

Hi Rishi,

That's a great question and one of the biggest issues with our current forum. But good news! The new forum will be launching on Tuesday, December 21st. Check out this link for some more information on the upgraded features and the transition downtimes.

http://myreinspace.com/announcements/Announcements/123-19202-The_New-And-Improved_myREINspacecom_Real_Estate_Forums_Are_Coming_Live_To_The_World.html

Top Bottom