Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seeking JV partnership...

Lucas

Registered
Hello all,

I am looking for a JV partner that has mortgage room/cashflow. I have a building company, however I have been selling Real Estate for the last year. With these particular skills, as you may know, I can potentially keep labour and OH costs down and increase profit margins. Since entering into Real Estate sales I have been focused on building it as a business and havent undertaken any renovation/flip projects (I did three the previous year) and am interested in getting involved again. I also have some other Real Estate investments (rentals and land development) and have established some other partnerships, so I am flexible with the relationship. My preference would be to team with someone who has similar skills and to tackle a house or condo together but as I said, I would entertain other scenarios.

If someone is interested in meeting and discussing JV opportunities, I can be reached via email @ [email protected].

Look forward to hearing from you,

Lucas Fausak

Top Bottom