Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seeking Quickstart Realtor for East Edm

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Greetings!

I am seeking a realtor specializing in East Edmonton (small residential -- townhouses, up/down, etc.). I would like a realtor who is either a Quickstart grad or a REIN member. (At the recent Quickstart, I was unable to navigate through the cookie monsters to find any of the realtors that were introduced there!)

My current realtor has been fine and we have done several deals together, but he seems unwilling to ask the questions I would like answered, and after giving him the Offer Worksheet, he still wrote our offer his way.

I would like to try working with a realtor that I feel is on the same page.

Thanks
Sherilynn

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

Good to hear that, as the CEO of your real estate business, you are building a team that wants to work with you on your agenda (not theirs).

I used the Advanced seach options of this site (top middle 'search' button on this page) to search for Edmonton + Realtor and here is the list of threads that came up. Scroll through and you'll find some recommendations from other REIN Members (as well as other comments around realtors and how to work with them on your team)

Top Bottom