Thank you from Lynda and Maribel

Lyndat

Registered
Hello Wonderful Ontario REIN Members!

Maribel and I would like to say what a great time we had at the Quick Turn Boot Camp last week in TO! The Ontario REIN members were so warm and welcoming! We were so impressed by your energy, knowledge and eagerness to take yourselves and your real estate business to the next level. The energy and excitement in the room was amazing! That is exactly how we felt last year after our 4 day boot camp. Tired, full of new information, head buzzing and chomping at the bit to try our new investing strategies!

We are still in the thick of learning ourselves - each deal is different. If we had to give a few words of advice - we would suggest:
  • read the entire Quick Turn manual again - go to the library - study it! This is your university course in Quick Turn! Memorize Ron`s scripts! You will be amazed at how much you missed!
  • Find strength and support in your group - network, form mini-masters groups - when you don`t know what to do - someone else will!
  • Hire out what you can! Work "on" your business - not "in" your business. What is your time worth? Your should be doing the important job of growing your business.Change your mindset: "We no longer scrape together down payments and qualify for mortgages" - only to bury that money in properties for years. We "quickly turn it" - giving us a payday today, a payday monthly and a payday on the backend of the deal. Use your profits to pay down your "cash cow" buy and hold properties. (This was the hardest for me - it is just what we do - take mortgages! Big mind set change and we really got the point when Ron raked us over the coals in front of the group when we told him we bought our first house with a personal mortgage! He was not happy! We got the message - loud and clear!)And last - but not least - "Put the stake in the heart of the FEAR MONSTER!" What is the worst thing that can happen? Believe in yourself!
Take good care and we hope to read all the great deals that you are working on!

Lynda

larolargo

Registered
QUOTE (Lyndat @ Nov 2 2010, 09:06 PM) Hello Wonderful Ontario REIN Members!

Maribel and I would like to say what a great time we had at the Quick Turn Boot Camp last week in TO! The Ontario REIN members were so warm and welcoming! We were so impressed by your energy, knowledge and eagerness to take yourselves and your real estate business to the next level. The energy and excitement in the room was amazing! That is exactly how we felt last year after our 4 day boot camp. Tired, full of new information, head buzzing and chomping at the bit to try our new investing strategies!

We are still in the thick of learning ourselves - each deal is different. If we had to give a few words of advice - we would suggest:
  • read the entire Quick Turn manual again - go to the library - study it! This is your university course in Quick Turn! Memorize Ron`s scripts! You will be amazed at how much you missed!
  • Find strength and support in your group - network, form mini-masters groups - when you don`t know what to do - someone else will!
  • Hire out what you can! Work "on" your business - not "in" your business. What is your time worth? Your should be doing the important job of growing your business.Change your mindset: "We no longer scrape together down payments and qualify for mortgages" - only to bury that money in properties for years. We "quickly turn it" - giving us a payday today, a payday monthly and a payday on the backend of the deal. Use your profits to pay down your "cash cow" buy and hold properties. (This was the hardest for me - it is just what we do - take mortgages! Big mind set change and we really got the point when Ron raked us over the coals in front of the group when we told him we bought our first house with a personal mortgage! He was not happy! We got the message - loud and clear!)And last - but not least - "Put the stake in the heart of the FEAR MONSTER!" What is the worst thing that can happen? Believe in yourself!

Lynda

Hi Lynda,
thanks for your advice! I want to start my real estate career doing quick turn and I know it`ll take a lot of work and a lot of perseverance from my part.
It`s a bit overwhelming after the show is over, so I`ll take the time to plan and keep on calling more FSBOs.
Thank you again!

Mario

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (Lyndat @ Nov 2 2010, 10:06 PM) Hello Wonderful Ontario REIN Members!

Lynda

You girls rock!
(is that appropriate?)