Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TMTT Real Estate Portfolio Analyzer

2ndstory

Registered
QUOTE (CandaceMartyn @ Mar 4 2010, 10:17 AM)
Tell Me The Time's Real Estate Portfolio Analyzer

This attachment doesn't seem to open for me.

Nik

julieCEO

Registered
Please re attach file. We are not getting it. Can you give us a brief intro of TMTT REAL ESTATE? It would help in analysis.

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (julieCEO @ Apr 12 2010, 05:50 AM) Please re attach file. We are not getting it. Can you give us a brief intro of TMTT REAL ESTATE? It would help in analysis.

Hi Julie,

As I see and use it, The TMTT Real Estate is an analysis system that allows you to position yourself for opportunities depending in which market we sit. (Boom, Recovery or Slump) It will train you to watch for fundamentals that point to those `clock times`

The TMTT portfolio analyzer IMO, is essential for any investor as it allows you to make adjustments to major conditions such as interest rates and operating costs and watch how it affects your entire portfolio.

It is always good to have different analysis tools at your arsenal because each one looks at things differently. It is also better to have a knowledge going forward what you may have to adjust before it`s too late.

2ndstory

Registered
QUOTE (JoeRagona @ Apr 12 2010, 07:38 AM) Hi Julie,

As I see and use it, The TMTT Real Estate is an analysis system that allows you to position yourself for opportunities depending in which market we sit. (Boom, Recovery or Slump) It will train you to watch for fundamentals that point to those `clock times`

The TMTT portfolio analyzer IMO, is essential for any investor as it allows you to make adjustments to major conditions such as interest rates and operating costs and watch how it affects your entire portfolio.

It is always good to have different analysis tools at your arsenal because each one looks at things differently. It is also better to have a knowledge going forward what you may have to adjust before it`s too late.

Be nice if the link worked so we could see it.

Nik

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (2ndstory @ Apr 12 2010, 04:10 PM) Be nice if the link worked so we could see it.

Nik
Maybe check your browser configuration, the link works here. A pop-up control or some other security setting may be preventing you from downloading. Try right-clicking the file and select save-as for an alternate way of grabbing the file.

2ndstory

Registered
QUOTE (JoeRagona @ Apr 12 2010, 03:47 PM) Maybe check your browser configuration, the link works here. A pop-up control or some other security setting may be preventing you from downloading. Try right-clicking the file and select save-as for an alternate way of grabbing the file.

I get a reply about permission to use the feature. If it is a Rein Members only feature, it shouldn`t be posted in the Public Forums, should it?

Nik

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (2ndstory @ Apr 13 2010, 09:53 AM) I get a reply about permission to use the feature. If it is a Rein Members only feature, it shouldn`t be posted in the Public Forums, should it?

Nik
That`s a good question Nik. It could be possible the file is located on a secured area of the server which is open only to REIN members.

Top Bottom