Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toronto Investment Opportunities

TorontoRealtor

Registered
I am a long time real estate investor, syndicator and investor. A member of REIN for the past couple of years. A licensed Realtor and member of the Toronto Real Estate Board and working in an office that concentrates on investment properties in the GTA. On a fairly regular basis I have a reasonable rate of return investment cross my desk (my listing or someone else`s) and put together an investment group, syndicate, joint venture or whatever you wish to call it. For my part, I do indeed take my commission for all of the legwork done to find the needle in a haystack. It`s one way I put bread on my table. However, I am also an investor, having sold out my business interests after 30 years in the communications business and devote most of my time these days to consulting and philanthropy (i.e. Royal Canadian Air Cadets, Richmond Hill Banshee Squadron 778, Director, Toronto Shrine Club, etc.)

If you have cash burning a hole in your pocket like me I would like to meet you and get to know you (and vice versa) with a view to investing together. I have a relatively small group of "action" versus "talk" investors who are ready, willing and able to move quickly when an opportunity presents itself and we are (I am) always looking for a few more. A select few more for the moment; our present group works well together.

If you are financially sound with some cash to spare; know the nature of the game and how it is played; and would like to participate with a select few others investing in solid investment properties (NO smoke and mirrors here - it just ticks me off) please drop me a line.

We are presently looking at a commercial/industrial building in a prime north Toronto location (and I do mean PRIME) in the 20,000 square foot range, fully tenanted (all long term tenants that appear to be financially sound). We will have first crack at this but have yet to set any sort of value to the building based on comparables or revenue. I have, of course, disclosed my status as a Realtor. We are hoping for this to be a reasonable investment and are looking for perhaps one, perhaps two more `partners` with $100K in cash burning a hole in their pockets to join us in purchasing this building if the numbers work (will know in the next few days). Our thoughts are leaning towards a buy and hold on this property due to its location; at least until we can determine what is going on around it in the way of development. Like I said, a primo location. Initial numbers will be followed by due dilligence of course and the present owner is fully aware of this and happy to play ball, everyone looking for a win-win situation of course.

Interested? Drop me a line. Thanks for reading!

Murray

Top Bottom