Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

(VIDEO) 5 Ways To Get RICH in Real Estate

MatPiche

Registered
What I've learned from working with so many
investors is that most would LOVE to get "rich" in real estate and quit
their job. Wouldn't that be incredible if you could do that? Watch these
5 awesome tips to make this a reality.

PS: My partners and I are using these exact strategies as we speak ... and it's working ;)

Click HERE To Get Your Tips!

Angela123

Registered
Thanks for the tips, they are of great use. I think being a landlord can put money in your pocket and if you do everything right, it can become your main job. Of course, it`s not a typical work . It is not the type of life where you get to work at 10:00 A.M, go to lunch at noon and leave at 6:00 P.M. One day you may have one hour of work to do while the next you may have fifteen hours of work. It is hard to truly define what a landlord does because a landlord does so many different things. There are so many legal rules you should know and follow. Sure, there are the headaches and the struggles that come with the life of a landlord, but there are also great rewards that can make your life better.

MatPiche

Registered
Hey Angela,

Thanks, glad you liked the video!

You're right about a landlord having to work more or less hours here and there depending on what's going on, but a good way to reduce headaches and live a less chaotic life, is to a hire a great property manager :)

This is what I recommend to my clients, especially those who have a busy life or those who just don't want to deal with tenants, phone calls, emergency repairs etc. This is a BUSINESS and the business should run it self. As investors, it's our job to lay on the couch and make serious money!!! (sarcasm ..... kinda!)

Top Bottom