Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

W.I.T

hegleman

Registered
To start with my name is Shaun and I have been in REIN, 3 plus years. I have acquired 9 properties over that time (some great cashflow, some not so great). I got into REIN because I felt that if I acquired real estate it would go along way in solving personal road blocks in life. Well that is not the case, You have to be honest to yourself, expose your problems and they naturally die.Needless to say the last year of my life was a process to creating the person I wanted to become,,,,,,,,Real estate growth was a distant second to my personal growth, I didn`t believe it at the time but now I know that if you dedicate your goals to bettering who you are at a core level, the outside stuff will naturally manifest. I have had some great mentors along the way, genuine people who call it how it is (thanks Phillip).

Now it is time to focus on Real estate again, I am here to announce I am going to do whatever it takes to acquire $5000.00 cash flow a month by the end of 2009, This number is because I am worth that amount of income a month and because I will help family which has helped me the whole time, What I don`t have is lots of investment money, but what I do have is worth 100 times as much,,,,,,honesty, motivation and the attitude to do W.I.T.
So with this being said if I can help any of you achieve your goals or get closer to them let me know and if you can help me achieve mine I promise I will add value to your life.

P.S. I am in Edmonton

thanks

shaun

margaretcowan

REIN Member
Congratulations on your personal growth success and your real estate success! Your comment on focusing on who you want to become, bettering yourself in your core and then seeing the "outside stuff" manifest is a good insight for me.

How did you build your portfolio of 9 properties in 3 years? What kind of properties? I would find that story inspiring too, and think other REIN members would too.

Bravo!

Margaret
To start with my name is Shaun and I have been in REIN, 3 plus years. I have acquired 9 properties over that time (some great cashflow, some not so great). I got into REIN because I felt that if I acquired real estate it would go along way in solving personal road blocks in life. Well that is not the case, You have to be honest to yourself, expose your problems and they naturally die.Needless to say the last year of my life was a process to creating the person I wanted to become,,,,,,,,Real estate growth was a distant second to my personal growth, I didn`t believe it at the time but now I know that if you dedicate your goals to bettering who you are at a core level, the outside stuff will naturally manifest. I have had some great mentors along the way, genuine people who call it how it is (thanks Phillip).

Now it is time to focus on Real estate again, I am here to announce I am going to do whatever it takes to acquire $5000.00 cash flow a month by the end of 2009, This number is because I am worth that amount of income a month and because I will help family which has helped me the whole time, What I don`t have is lots of investment money, but what I do have is worth 100 times as much,,,,,,honesty, motivation and the attitude to do W.I.T.
So with this being said if I can help any of you achieve your goals or get closer to them let me know and if you can help me achieve mine I promise I will add value to your life.

P.S. I am in Edmonton

thanks

shaun

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Well Shaun, you have just done something that most people find very hard to do......show real vulnerablity about the person you are and perhaps some dicisions you have made.

Your passion for life, travel and contribution is amazing but above all you have the ability to inspire through your vulnerability. People just dont get it that being vulnerable is not being weak. In fact in many ways its so powerful as long as its real. It cultivates courage within us and I truly admire yours.

I am proud of you my friend!

MarkTorgerson

REIN Member
QUOTE (hegleman @ Apr 23 2009, 04:23 PM) To start with my name is Shaun and I have been in REIN, 3 plus years. I have acquired 9 properties over that time (some great cashflow, some not so great). I got into REIN because I felt that if I acquired real estate it would go along way in solving personal road blocks in life. Well that is not the case, You have to be honest to yourself, expose your problems and they naturally die.Needless to say the last year of my life was a process to creating the person I wanted to become,,,,,,,,Real estate growth was a distant second to my personal growth, I didn`t believe it at the time but now I know that if you dedicate your goals to bettering who you are at a core level, the outside stuff will naturally manifest. I have had some great mentors along the way, genuine people who call it how it is (thanks Phillip).

P.S. I am in Edmonton

thanks

shaun

Hey Shaun

Congratulations on your journey and facing whatever deamons that have haunted you in the past. I truly understand where you are coming from and we aren`t good to anyone else until we are ok with ourselves. I have had the pleasure of meeting you personally and there is no question that you are a man of honesty and integrity.

In regards to the real estate part, I do have access to people with some funds for acquiring property. Give me a private message and we can talk about working something out that is beneficial to all.

Take care my friend
Mark

JohnS

Registered
QUOTE (JoefromTO @ May 1 2009, 10:12 AM) Forgive me for asking, what does W.I.T. stand for?

I hadn`t heard it before either, but I think it means "whatever it takes".

have a good one!

JohnS

Top Bottom