Welcome to My REIN Space

Anonymous

Registered
Welcome to the official My REIN™ Space community forums!

As one of your Forum Administrators, I will keep track of posting and make sure the message boards are running smoothly. If you`re already a member of REIN™, make sure you`ve indicated this during registration or in your profile and a member of the REIN™ staff will give you access to the members-only section of the forums within two business days. We cross-check names and mailing addresses, so please have those included. If you`re not part of the Real Estate Investment Network™, feel free to browse and post with REIN™ members in the Public Forums and check up on Classified Ads. The My REIN™ Space forums are designed to provide a meeting place for all sophisticated investors, and we encourage REIN™ members to post in the Public Forums as well.

Any questions about the forum can be directed in a private message to myself, if they are not already addressed in the built in Help Topics or Forum Rules and FAQ. All users should check out the latter, as it provides guidelines for posting and making the most of your My REIN™ Space forum membership.

If you`ve read over the rules and registered an account, go ahead and start posting! You can talk about nearly anything in the General Discussion forum, and any real-estate-oriented topics can be posted in the Real Estate Discussion forums. For REIN™ members, a networking forum and resources gallery can be found a little further down on the forum directory, once your membership has been verified.

Good luck and happy posting,
Ethan

hongmong

Registered
Hi ethen, this is hongmong and am the new one here, firstly i would like to say thanks to you for this beautiful welcome for the new comers.Hope i`ll enjoy my stays here, good luck to whol freternity.