Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well that`s 3 as a REIN Member! Bring on the Bronze

owendyck

Registered
Just closed on my third property as a REIN Member since joining in the spring. First was a 2 bed condo, then a 2 bed house and now a 5 bed 3 bath house. I would like to thank Don, Russell and all of the REIN staff for devoted their time and efforts to so many of us.

Oh and I did not use any of my own money.

All the best to everyone.
style_emoticons

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Tremendous start Owen. And to think that there are thousands of people who say it can`t be done.... we`ll just let them live in their `negative fantasy` world.

There are thousands of excuses for NOT making it happen, congratulations on getting it done. Your journey has just begun.

Please make sure you fax those properties in right away so we can try to get you your pin in December.

mikecunning

REIN Member
QUOTE (owendyck @ Nov 27 2007, 12:38 PM) Just closed on my third property as a REIN Member since joining in the spring. First was a 2 bed condo, then a 2 bed house and now a 5 bed 3 bath house. I would like to thank Don, Russell and all of the REIN staff for devoted their time and efforts to so many of us.

Oh and I did not use any of my own money.

All the best to everyone.
style_emoticons

Congrats Owen!

GarthChapman

Registered
Well done Owen! You`re off to a great start in the best business around. And remember, as Don often reminds us, your success depends significantly on your excellent management of those assets. Use the great REIN tools to that end and you`re on your way to Belize!

Congratulations,

owendyck

Registered
Just so everyone knows I bought the first 2 properties with a line of credit and the third deal I did a JV with my mother. So you want the real success story is that 25 years ago my mother (a single mother of 4 kids from 7 to 12) managed to get into a rent to own townhouse using 3000 that she borrowed from her mother. She had 1 year to get financing and somehow did and it was a lot of work to get it. 25 years later because some investors were willing to be creative my mother was able to pull out the equity to buy a 5 bedroom rental house with me. If it were not for that rent to own deal we would have never been able to do this. That my friend is the power of a Lease option and I am so grateful for people doing rent to owns because in this case it truly was a win/win deal.

RebeccaBryan

Registered
QUOTE (owendyck @ Nov 29 2007, 01:39 PM) Just so everyone knows I bought the first 2 properties with a line of credit and the third deal I did a JV with my mother. So you want the real success story is that 25 years ago my mother (a single mother of 4 kids from 7 to 12) managed to get into a rent to own townhouse using 3000 that she borrowed from her mother. She had 1 year to get financing and somehow did and it was a lot of work to get it. 25 years later because some investors were willing to be creative my mother was able to pull out the equity to buy a 5 bedroom rental house with me. If it were not for that rent to own deal we would have never been able to do this. That my friend is the power of a Lease option and I am so grateful for people doing rent to owns because in this case it truly was a win/win deal.

Very Cool!

Top Bottom