Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Words of wisdom investing in Lethbridge

stringfb

Registered
Can anyone share some words of wisdom investing in Lethbridge.
  • Is it a good place to invest in rental properties?
  • I am seeing the three bedroom market as the best vehicle.What are the best areas in Lethbridge to purchase in or not to purchase in?Please add any other comment or observations you have experienced.

mikecunning

REIN Member
QUOTE (stringfb @ Dec 15 2007, 06:58 AM) Can anyone share some words of wisdom investing in Lethbridge.
  • Is it a good place to invest in rental properties?
  • I am seeing the three bedroom market as the best vehicle.What are the best areas in Lethbridge to purchase in or not to purchase in?Please add any other comment or observations you have experienced.

It is on the Top 10 list so yes. I`ve never purchased anything there, however, when I toured the City I was very impressed with layout, asthetics, freeway system etc., I thought it was a very nice place.

MikeMcCrae

Registered
I have bought a couple places there that are possitive. The rents are a bit low overall for what I like but house prices are fairly low as well. The west side is the most desirable and the North the least. Both of mine are on the North and it is working. My partner (REIN member) lives there and loves it.

workman

Registered
QUOTE (MikeMcCrae @ Dec 17 2007, 11:15 AM) I have bought a couple places there that are possitive. The rents are a bit low overall for what I like but house prices are fairly low as well. The west side is the most desirable and the North the least. Both of mine are on the North and it is working. My partner (REIN member) lives there and loves it.

I live in Lethbridge and have 9 properties all in the city. The rents are lower but at present I have four properties that are generating $3000.00 to $3900.00 per/month. I have units in all areas of the town so it just depends on what type of renters you are attacting. I have also been a Home Inspector here for the past 7 years so can tell you what areas to stay away from. If you would like to talk feel free to call me. 403-332-0420.
style_emoticons

Jody

Beamin

Registered
QUOTE (workman @ Dec 17 2007, 02:13 PM) I live in Lethbridge and have 9 properties all in the city. The rents are lower but at present I have four properties that are generating $3000.00 to $3900.00 per/month. I have units in all areas of the town so it just depends on what type of renters you are attacting. I have also been a Home Inspector here for the past 7 years so can tell you what areas to stay away from. If you would like to talk feel free to call me. 403-332-0420.

Jody

Which areas should one stay away from in lethbridge? i own a rental around columbia bvld west.

Top Bottom