Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yellow Letter turn out Lemony

cmattric

REIN Member
Hi All,

An interesting event happen to me today. Some guy with my yellow letter showed at my door, asking question about how I found his mothers name, if I am a stalker/scam. And he was quite angry. Yelling in the appartment complex. Things get to tense, I try to talk him out and make complaint to police if he wants. He wasn`t using a nice language, but apperantly he wouldn`t stop. That`s too funny, I guess without being aware he belongs another ethnic group which I don`t name, he called me a "sand nigger, arab" because of my nicely tanned mediteranian skin.

I closed the door eventually.
Any comment is appreciated

Lesson learned, Get a PO box, or UPS box.

gwasser

Registered
QUOTE (cmattric @ Jan 14 2010, 06:25 PM)
Hi All,

An interesting event happen to me today. Some guy with my yellow letter showed at my door, asking question about how I found his mothers name, if I am a stalker/scam. And he was quite angry. Yelling in the appartment complex. Things get to tense, I try to talk him out and make complaint to police if he wants. He wasn't using a nice language, but apperantly he wouldn't stop. That's too funny, I guess without being aware he belongs another ethnic group which I don't name, he called me a "sand nigger, arab" because of my nicely tanned mediteranian skin.
<

I closed the door eventually.

Any comment is appreciated

Lesson learned, Get a PO box, or UPS box.

I posted your comments on this link: = http://myreinspace.com/rein_members_only/Canadian_Quick_Turn_Real_Estate/108-15000-Got_my_call_from_the_police_today.html

They are on the same topic.

Top Bottom