1099 form?


Senior Forum Member
REIN Member
its for being in compliance with the IRS if you receive credit card payments https://www.irs.gov/businesses/understanding-your-1099-k

You should receive Form 1099-K by January 31st if, in the prior calendar year, you received payments:
  • from payment card transactions (e.g., debit, credit or stored-value cards), and/or
  • in settlement of third-party payment network transactions above the minimum reporting thresholds of –
    • gross payments that exceed $20,000, AND
    • more than 200 such transactions
Likes: Marnie