Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3 Properties in 2 years from Dubai!

srousseu

REIN Member
Hello from the guy in Dubai! I joined REIN in the spring of 2006 and in March of this year we closed on our 3rd property while sitting here in Dubai. In fact, we only bought the first property while in Canada, and the last two were both done all from here. We couldn`t have done it without our team and all the help and advice from REIN and the members. The importance of the team in it all cannot be understated! We now have a cash flowing portfolio that has appreciated considerably and can eat our lunches in peace while our colleagues pore over the news headlines and complain about their crashing investment portfolios (and then ask if they`ve ever thought about real estate over dessert!).

The knowledge we have gained has also helped us analyze the crazy local real estate market here in the UAE and realize that it is mostly speculative and that we should keep investing in Canada. Talk about hype: the daily newspaper has more ads for pre-build properties than it actually has news (and I`m not joking here - there are literally 4-5 sections of properties and 3 sections of news!).

Don & Russell: we`ll get you a picture with the books in front of the tallest building in the world when the air clears with the lower humidity and winter rains in a couple of months.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Scott Rousseu

realfortin

Registered
Scott,

Congrats on your third property. You have obviously done your homework with your first, established a solid team that will lead you forward for years to come. I hope to eventually have a similar type of team to back me up from foreign lands as I intend on moving overseas in about 3-5 years time.

Once again, keep up with your progress I`m sure it is well deserved.

Real

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hey Scott,

Great hearing from you! Imagine the hundreds of excuses that you could have created for NOT taking action - including living half-way around the world, with massive time differences, attending the REIN Workshops only on CD! Now imagine the baloney excuses people make up who are living RIGHT HERE with so many advantages at their feet.

It goes right back to something I KNOW to be true.... "Your future success is about a lot of things, but most of all its about what YOU bring to the table" Congratulations on bring the full meal deal to your table.

I trust your story will inspire those both far and near to these markets to grab control and start getting what they want, rather than simply allowing life to happen to them.

TommyK

Registered
Amazing achievement! Now I need to go check out MLS. LOL Need to work on my 3rd deal!

Congratz!

Tommy

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Well done YOU!

Interesting that while you are in the front line of a property crazy city you choose to invest in Canada. Having been to Dubai myself looking at Real Estate some time back I know why you are investing here in Canada.

It is easy to get distracted by what appears to be the `next big market` or the fact that it appears `cheap` but you are focused and are sticking to a plan.

Good for you.

Top Bottom