Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

518% R.O.I. in 2 Years or better over 3 years!

RedDeerWilliam

Registered
With a projected share of the profits yielding a return of 57% on your cash or more like 518% on your borrowed funds, this could be a very easy and painless `Single-Family House` JV purchase deal for you. The property is located in a well-established area in Red Deer with solid fundamentals. There`s even a decent positive cashflow - which varies according to the final rent selected (at $1700/mo = +$130CF) I`ve got a Buyer who wants to buy it from us in 2 to 3 years via a rent-to-own agreement. The `Future Buyer` makes $8K/mo and can`t qualify for another 2 years because he`s just started a new business 4 months ago. The JV is asked to bring the following to the deal: [*]10% down payment ($39,500 - includes closing costs)[*]Qualifies for a mortgage[*]Goes on Mortgage and Title with JV Agreement added via caveat[*]Your Projected Share of the Profits = $22.5K (R.O.I. = 57% or 518% if your investment cash is borrowed money @ 5.5%)[*]Independent Legal Council[*]A Sophisticated Investor Binder or at least having your financials in order to expedite the financing process.I provide:
  • The Deal!
  • 15% down
  • (if a standard 25% down deal - if you can qualify for a lower % down then I`d be happy to invest 75% of the negotiated total down payment
  • )
  • A Rent-to-Own Buyer
  • with a 2-year option-to-purchase lease
  • (with the option to extend to a 3-year option
  • - want to sell after 3 years for sure!)Take care of all the property management
  • and all dealings with the `Rent-to-Owner`Provide the JV agreement
  • which we register on titleBring in the Mortgage Broker
  • Real Estate expertise from the Red Deer
  • area
  • Provide the Real Estate team
  • (Accountant, Lawyer to handle the Rent-to-own paperwork, Property Management...etc.)Fully renovated upstairs
  • and clean, tidy downstairsExit Strategy
  • :
    2-year hold with an option to go to a 3-year term with a sale to the `Rent-to-Owner` that is brought in.Upon sale, both JV partners receive their invested cash back first then a 50-50 split
  • I maintain first-right of refusal on any terms or ideas within the deal.
For a prospectus, just reply directly to my email address (see below) and I`ll forward it to you.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Outside of your due diligence and getting the financing to start the deal, there isn`t much of anything else you`ll have to do until closing the sale at the end of the Rent-to-Own contract!

Time is of the essence though! I would like to solidify a partner for this deal no later than April 25th

Top Bottom