Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

56 families left homeless from Sunrise Apartment fire in Maple Ridge

NickDavis

REIN Member
On March 21st, a fire at the Sunrise Apartment in Maple Ridge put 56 families out of there homes. It will be at least 4 to 8 months before anyone can move back in. Many will choose to stay where they find housing next. Some may hope for a temporary option till they can move back in to the Sunrise.

If you know of rental opportunities in Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows that may fit for these people, please let them know. You can do so by going to this FaceBook Group and posting the information. You just may be the connection that helps one of these families get on their feet.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/373872869483303/

A

AnnaB

Hi Nick,

I was born and raised in Maple Ridge and I just wanted to say thank you so much for spreading awareness of this. It's great to see the community come together in support. Go Maple Ridge!

Anna

NickDavis

REIN Member
Thanks Anna, I appreciate the nice comments. All of the credit should go to my brother though :) He's the one who set up the Facebook page facilitating the donation requests. :)

Top Bottom