Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Conservative 185% R.O.I. Buy--Hold Lacombe Rental Property

RedDeerWilliam

Registered
This affordable Lacombe Single-Family-House has a projected return of 75% on your cash over a 7-year hold which will be more like at least 185% if your investment funds are borrowed. This should be a very easy and painless `Single-Family House` JV purchase/deal for you. I have extensive calculations to verify these numbers and I`ve used very conservative numbers in the process. I only use a 5% annual property value increase calculation whereas the average increase since 2001 in the Red Deer and surrounding area has been 9.6%/year!The property is located close to the hospital and main roads in Lacombe. If you do not know this already, Lacombe has an ultra-low vacancy rate (see http://cgi.bowesonline.com/pedro.php?id=23...&xid=390847 & https://www.reincanada.com/pressroom/newsco...ber2003-08.html web articles). When I compile my monthly rental stats for Central Alberta, Lacombe`s `For Rent` ads are always the lowest. This past month I saw only 8 ads for vacancies in ALL of the local media. That`s for a town who`s population is over 11,500 people! You`ll find attached the Goldmine scorecard for this Lacombe proprerty. 16 check marks aren`t bad!The positive cashflow at 25% down is over $50/mo. The JV is asked to bring the following to the deal: [*]20 to 25% down payment (max. $74,265 - including closing costs)[*]Qualifies for a mortgage[*]Goes on Mortgage and Title with JV Agreement added via caveat[*]Your Projected Share of the Profits = over $52K (R.O.I. = 75+% or 185+% if your investment cash is borrowed money @ 5.5%)[*]Independent Legal Council[*]A Sophisticated Investor Binder or at least having your financials in order to expedite the financing process.I provide:
  • The Deal!
  • for modernizing renovations
  • Take care of all the property management
  • and all dealings with the TenantsProvide the JV agreement
  • which we register on titleReal Estate expertise from the Red Deer
  • & Lacombe
  • area
  • Provide the Real Estate team
  • (Accountant, Lawyer to handle the Rent-to-own paperwork, Property Management...etc.)Rental statsRenovation Secrets informationWillingness to mentor or assist newer investorsExit Strategy
  • :
    7-year hold.Upon sale, both JV partners receive their invested cash back first then a 50-50 split
  • I maintain first-right of refusal on any terms or ideas within the deal.
For a prospectus and more information, just reply directly to my email address (see below) and I`ll forward the information to you.

Thank you for your interest. I look forward to working, growing and learning together on this deal!

The
d
eadline to get in on this deal is no later than May 12th, 2008.

Top Bottom