A good book?

Jun 20, 2008
Milton, Ontario
Hello everyone!

I would be very interested to hear recommendations for a good book on buying apartment buildings. I have read all of Dan`s books of course, and there are a few on Amazon about apartment buildings, but I don`t trust the reviews. I would prefer to hear from people who invest in buildings and have found a book that stands out from all the others and got them going, or maybe more than one. I would be looking to start with 6-12 units and hopefully move up from there.

Thanks!
Waldemar

QUOTE (theastrophysicist @ Jul 6 2008, 11:22 AM)
Hello everyone!

I would be very interested to hear recommendations for a good book on buying apartment buildings. I have read all of Dan's books of course, and there are a few on Amazon about apartment buildings, but I don't trust the reviews. I would prefer to hear from people who invest in buildings and have found a book that stands out from all the others and got them going, or maybe more than one. I would be looking to start with 6-12 units and hopefully move up from there.

Thanks!

Waldemar

David Lindahl's "Investing in Emerging Markets" is THE best !

My book .. whenever I come around to writing it ..

Donald Trump and Raymond Aaron have written some decent books on this topic, too !