Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A good Red Deer Realtor

retiredby50

Registered
Hello all,

I`m looking for a good realtor in Red Deer area. Unfortunately nothing came up in the search.

I have a large, R3 (multi family) property, and I need someone who understands how, and to whom, it ought to be marketed. I don`t want someone who will just look at it as a single family dwelling and try to sell it to Joe and Jane Sixpack as their new home.

It would be even better if the person was a member.

Thanks for any input.

Cheers
Keith

P.S. does anyone know why there is no `Realtor` section in the Resource Directory? That seems pretty counter intuitive to me on a real estate site, so maybe there`s a reason, legal or otherwise.

hmthomas

Registered
QUOTE (retiredby50 @ Aug 22 2008, 10:45 PM) Hello all,

I`m looking for a good realtor in Red Deer area. Unfortunately nothing came up in the search.

I have a large, R3 (multi family) property, and I need someone who understands how, and to whom, it ought to be marketed. I don`t want someone who will just look at it as a single family dwelling and try to sell it to Joe and Jane Sixpack as their new home.

It would be even better if the person was a member.

Thanks for any input.

Cheers
Keith

P.S. does anyone know why there is no `Realtor` section in the Resource Directory? That seems pretty counter intuitive to me on a real estate site, so maybe there`s a reason, legal or otherwise.

Call:
Cindy @ The Realty Store - 403 342-4455

ChrisRichards

Registered
Hi there - Dusty Smith of Help-U-Sell Realty in Red Deer does a fair bit of commericial/investor work. (403)342-7355.

godlogl

REIN Member
QUOTE (ChrisRichards @ Aug 27 2008, 10:12 AM) Hi there - Dusty Smith of Help-U-Sell Realty in Red Deer does a fair bit of commericial/investor work. .

Hey there one of the best guys I know in Red Deer is

Dale D. Russell,, he works with his son Andrew Russell
RE/MAX R E CENTRAL ALBERTA
4440-49 Ave
Red Deer, AB T4N 3W6
Canada

403 309 2929

Please tell them mentioned his name

Top Bottom