Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ACRE weekend!

JessHunt

Registered
To Don and the REIN gang! Wow! What an incredible weekend! Thanks so much for all the contagious energy you put into this weekend, and the amazing wealth of Real Estate knowledge we`ve gained through your thorough, full, fun-packed weekend marathon of learning!

dwoychuk

Registered
Couldn`t agree more Jess!

Thank you Don and your team. Amazing weekend.

MikeMcCrae

Registered
I think it was my 5th time. The learning never stops. A couple of tidbits I picked up will be a great benefit to me. Thanks REIN. Staff and members!

markbrad

Registered
Yup, you guys did it!!... AGAIN!!! Everytime I go, I appreciate the honesty, integrity, energy, wealth of knowledge, sharing, caring, man this list could go on! Thanks for all you guys do and the encouragement you give all of us. Great weekend, and as always, there is just a little bit more to learn. And a litle bit bigger bit, and a big bit, and a BIGGER bit! I think this saying sums it up. The more I know, the more I know I don`t know!

Thanks again, Don, Russell, Patrick, Barry, Peter and absolutely everyone else involved!

Mark Bradford

Top Bottom