Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Advertising in Red Deer for rentals

CoryThistle

Registered
I have a place to rent in Red Deer, and wondering if there are any suggestions on the best web site to post rentals. I already posted in the Advocate, but so expensive looking for other options.

PaulPoulsen

Registered
QUOTE (CoryThistle @ Mar 18 2008, 03:25 PM) I have a place to rent in Red Deer, and wondering if there are any suggestions on the best web site to post rentals. I already posted in the Advocate, but so expensive looking for other options.

I`m a recent convert to www.rentboard.ca. It works so well you`ll get sick of answering the phone.

RyanTopley

Registered
Hi Cory. I`m from Red Deer and had EXCELLENT results from kijiji. Free, easy to use and lots of replies.

Ryan

selias

Registered
I have put well written (and expensive !) ads in the advocate a couple of times and had virtually no responses. I found this to be very common in speaking with other investors there as well. Now I don`t waste my time and money there at all. I would agree that kijiji, rentboard and gotta rent are the way to go in Red Deer.

topsuccess

Registered
Try www.rentyourview.com they seem to be pretty user friendly, even though they seem to be fairly new,their features seem to be the same or even better then the pay sites. I have been using some pay websites and this time thought I would try some free sites, this one has better features then kijiji and is also free. The more publicity the better, so any free sites I have been advertising on.

Top Bottom