Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

advice on good real estate lawyer in GTA for investors

nivar

Registered
hey i am beginner investor, just purchased a property dealt with a lawyer, who i dint feel comfortable dealing with. He was talking too much, always answer question with a long speech, which make hard to listen to, and I get bored.

If you can recommend a good lawyer in GTA (Toronto) would be great, to deal in the next property purchase.

thanks for your time.

nivar

Registered
QUOTE (markl @ Jun 30 2010, 04:58 AM) I know a number of REIN members are using John Poletes.

John Poletes

Direct: 416-482-1902 ext. 221
Email: [email protected]

thank you for your suggestion.

any review on John Poletes, anyone who dealt with this lawyer.
recommendation / experience of his personality etc.

thanks for your time.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Based in Toronto, Mark McMakin and James Quigley of Ricketts Harris have been very helpful to REIN Members across the province.

nivar

Registered
QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Jun 30 2010, 09:22 AM) Based in Toronto, Mark McMakin and James Quigley of Ricketts Harris have been very helpful to REIN Members across the province.

thanks don.

any review, comment from any investor for these lawyers above.
thanks for your time.

FlynBuy

Registered
I used James Quigley last year and would recommend him.

He has lots of expereince and is very easy going and down to earth. He recommended a few extra clausees to put into my offer to protect me.

Several months after posession I had an issue with the property taxes. City hall was no help, but a call to James had the issue rectified in a day and for no extra charge.

Top Bottom