Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

alberta R E lawyer?

AndyLuchies

Registered
Can anyone recommend a "moderately priced" real estate lawyer who`s licensed in Alberta to sign off on a cookie-cutter single-family purchase outside of edmonton? Its my first RE purchase outside of Ontario and my current team of experts isn`t equipped for my increasing scope of world domination....

RedlineBrett

Registered
QUOTE (jessandy @ Sep 25 2009, 01:35 PM) Can anyone recommend a "moderately priced" real estate lawyer who`s licensed in Alberta to sign off on a cookie-cutter single-family purchase outside of edmonton? Its my first RE purchase outside of Ontario and my current team of experts isn`t equipped for my increasing scope of world domination....

Barry Mcguire`s firm is out of Edmonton and someone from his office, Richie Mill Law Office I think??, could easily help you. Just do a search on the forums or PM Barry and you should be able to find him.

MikeMcCrae

Registered
Most real estate deals are "cookie cutter" until there is a problem. Find a good lawyer, if they are cheap you should ask why?

Lucas

Registered
QUOTE (jessandy @ Sep 25 2009, 01:35 PM) Can anyone recommend a "moderately priced" real estate lawyer who`s licensed in Alberta to sign off on a cookie-cutter single-family purchase outside of edmonton? Its my first RE purchase outside of Ontario and my current team of experts isn`t equipped for my increasing scope of world domination....

Patrick Dolphin, Patrick Dolphin Professional Corp.

Phone: 780.423.4081

Based out of Edmonton and is very familiar with the surrounding towns.

...not sure how his rates stack up but as Mike suggested...`You get what you pay for`. I have used him on ALL my transactions. I have never had a problem and he has always been VERY accessible.

Tell him I sent you....although he may jack his rates once my name is dropped (KIDDING!!!)...

Lucas

ScottS

Registered
I have used the Ritchie Mill Law Office for my 4 transactions. They have been great. Decently priced and come with LOTS of experience. Richard Bell is doing the transactions as Barry has retired. They are worth talking too. I`m not sure if they are taking on new clients right now.

here is there website for contact info:
http://www.rmlo.com/

Sincerely,
Scott

ChrisDavies

Registered
I`ve used Glenda Hart before. Reasonable price, good service.

HART LAW OFFICE
Beaumont Professional Centre
#5, 5102 - 49 Avenue
Beaumont, Alberta
T4X 1E4
Tel. (780) 929-5900
Fax.(780) 929-9719

Top Bottom