Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alberta shed thousands of jobs last month

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Only 5% unemployment .. this is a recession ?

I tried to book a table for 6pm tonight at the Keg in Edmonton .. on a Sunday night .. sorry .. all tables booked .. a recession ?

Any European country would have a front page headline stating: unemployment now below 10% !!

Finally a sense of more normal pacing is coming back to Alberta .. and yes, vacancies will go up a hair and house prices down a hair or two .. all a calibration back to normal which was amiss in Alberta for a decade !

Joe

Registered
QUOTE (thomasbeyer2000 @ Mar 15 2009, 01:28 PM) Only 5% unemployment .. this is a recession ?

I tried to book a table for 6pm tonight at the Keg in Edmonton .. on a Sunday night .. sorry .. all tables booked .. a recession ?

Any European country would have a front page headline stating: unemployment now below 10% !!

Finally a sense of more normal pacing is coming back to Alberta .. and yes, vacancies will go up a hair and house prices down a hair or two .. all a calibration back to normal which was amiss in Alberta for a decade !
I agree 100%!

Glad someone else can see it this way. (south side keg by chance? always busy!)

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (Joe @ Mar 15 2009, 06:48 PM) I agree 100%!

Glad someone else can see it this way. (south side keg by chance? always busy!)indeed .. we switched to 170 Street Keg .. and is was PACKED .. with a waiting list .. on a Sunday night .. just another night in an Alberta "recession" !!

btw: it was cold too .. must be all this global "warming" ...

Top Bottom