Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Annoying OntarioREIN password popup

nubiwan

Registered
Anyone else seeing this? I linked to the main site today and got a popup from Ontario REIN asking for a password login. Every subsequent page I click in the form, same popup. Searched but found nothing on the boards. Anyone know the answer?

So annoying I am off ... for today at least.

MrHamilton

Registered
Me too. Super annoying. Glad to hear the problem isn`t isolated to just me. Just keep clicking cancel as it doesn`t seem to affect anything.

QUOTE (RebeccaBryan @ Sep 24 2010, 09:31 AM) It popped up for me. I`m sure they will rectify the issue.

gwasser

Registered
QUOTE (RenManlolo @ Sep 24 2010, 07:38 AM) I`m getting it too. I just hit cancel as well.

Same in Calgary. It pops up at every mouse click.

REINteam

Registered
Hi everyone,

It looks like there was a glitch in the website coding that arose overnight. We apologize for the inconvenience. I experienced it this morning and I don`t believe it was affecting the functionality of the forum other than it being a nuisance. Our IT department has fixed it so everything should be running as normal. If any users are still finding the popup to show up, please let me know immediately and I will look into it further. Thanks for your patience

nubiwan

Registered
QUOTE (MadisonNorton @ Sep 24 2010, 12:46 PM) Hi everyone,

It looks like there was a glitch in the website coding that arose overnight. We apologize for the inconvenience. I experienced it this morning and I don`t believe it was affecting the functionality of the forum other than it being a nuisance. Our IT department has fixed it so everything should be running as normal. If any users are still finding the popup to show up, please let me know immediately and I will look into it further. Thanks for your patience

Looks fixed now. Thanks to the mods!

Top Bottom