Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another prospective tenant

Smitty

REIN Member
Hello once again:
Got another call about someone needing a place. Below I have copied and pasted her email to me. She sounded nice, just her, the boyfriend, and the small dog. She just graduated with a business degree and the boyfriend is in school.

Send me a PM if you can help, and I will get you her e-mail address.

Mike `Smitty` Smith
REIN member

Robyn
Hello Mike, here is the list of things I am looking for, they don`t have to be exact, but they are preferred.

I would like a two bedroom place, can be a house, townhome or even a condo, that accepts pets (I have a small dog). We (my boyfriend and I) would like insuite laundry, and it would be preferable to have either covered parking or underground if possible. We would like it to be in the central or sw area of Edmonton and would like to pay a max of 1400 with utilities included. We would also like it to be bigger than 800sft. Anyways, I really appreciate your time. Thanks so much! Please get back to me if you hear of anything.

Robyn

Smitty

REIN Member
QUOTE (bluerockgroup @ Jan 29 2008, 03:34 PM) What city are they looking to rent in?

-Grant

Ah - sorry about that. They are looking to rent in Edmonton.

Thanks for the question.

Smitty

Top Bottom