Any Newfoundlanders?

BradHillier

Registered
Oct 8, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Hi REIN members, i`m anixously waiting for Canada Post to do its thing and deilever my application to the REIN office in Calary.

I was wondering if their were any fellow members from Newfoundland?

However, i`m in Alberta.
style_emoticons

BradHillier

Registered
Oct 8, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Feb 8 2008, 03:46 PM) There sure are, at the next workshop, make sure you make yourself known. Bring a NFLD flag for your table.

Cool Don, i`m really looking forward to an Edmonton workshop. Hopefully i`m get to one in the next few months.

I`ll probably wear a Newfoundland shirt.
style_emoticons

Aug 4, 2011
Hi Brad,

Pretty old post I know, but, I did a search for NL on here and seen it. I am also a newf living in Edmonton. Drop me a line if you are still around. Interested in getting some educated opinions on what is happening in NL.

Cheers bud

Aug 4, 2011
Hi Samantha,

Are you still investing in NL. I am a relatively new REIN member living in Edmonton but looking to possibly build a house or two in the St. Johns area over the next little while. Looking for some educated opinions from people from the rock.

Cheers,

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I am a Newfoundlander that resides near St. John's and have been investing in NL RE for the past 6yrs so I can defintiely provide an educated opinion for anyone interested in NL RE. Besides being a RE investor, I am also a Mortgage Broker and sell homes from a local highly reputable experienced builder.

Glad to help,

Neil

nubiwan

Registered
Aug 20, 2009
Jonathon,

I am an investor in Newfoundland. Currently looking to lease option my 5th home. Have several partners interested in new developments. Inivite any REIN members with an interest in NL investments to contact me.

Tony

Aug 4, 2011
HI Gary,

Hope all is going well. Did you decide to go ahead and invest in the St. Johns area? What are your thoughts on the area for the next couple of years?

Cheers

Aug 4, 2011
Thats great Tony! What part of NL are you investing? Im currently building a house on the Avalon. What type of new development are you and your partners interested in?

Cheers,

Steve87

Registered
Oct 27, 2009
St. John's, NL
Hi Tony,

I am an investor in St. John's. I currently have one property but I plan to have two more within the next 12 to 16 months. Would love to connect with you sometime.

Cheers,

Steve

Steve87

Registered
Oct 27, 2009
St. John's, NL
Hi Neil,

I am a beginning investor in St. John's. I currently have one property and I'm planning to purchase 2 more over the next 12-16 months. Would love to get together for a chat sometime to talk about local real estate.

Cheers,

Steve

bogart

Registered
Mar 10, 2012
I am not a Newfoundlander, But I heard that It is a beautiful place regarding Real Estate and Economic Market.. Should have a tour !! ;)

GaryW

Registered
Mar 31, 2009
Fort Mcmurray
[quote user=JonathanPeddle]Did you decide to go ahead and invest in the St. Johns area? What are your thoughts on the area for the next couple of years.

Hi Jonathan:

I went down for 3 weeks last summer and put two offers out, one of which got accepted, but my partner backed out and had to let it go(great property near Torbay Rd). My main focus is Alberta, but would love to expand my Lease To Own business to St.John's since I do have contacts there. I lived in town for 5 years back in the late 80's / early 90's. For the next few years ahead, I think it will be good because growth is holding up, but I am a little worried about high prices on homes there(For St.John's anyway). Do you know if all those homes across from Avalon Ford(AF) are selling? I forget the area name, but it's fairly new & not too far from AF. Many of them also have legal suites and from my knowledge a lot them were rented.

We are planning a trip again this summer.

Gary