Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any Okanagan REIN members?

poolboy

Registered
i am looking to get involved in REIN. i would like to meet some real people in the kelowna area who are members and might be able to share their experiences with someone new in the investment game. i need to assemble a team here as i am new to the area and want to grow my own portfolio. i appreciate any and all direction .

hazed

Registered
QUOTE (poolboy @ Dec 22 2007, 06:18 PM) i am looking to get involved in REIN. i would like to meet some real people in the kelowna area who are members and might be able to share their experiences with someone new in the investment game. i need to assemble a team here as i am new to the area and want to grow my own portfolio. i appreciate any and all direction .

Hi,
I am a REIN member (since Oct.07) in Kelowna. I have met a few others here and we would also like to arrange to get together. E-mail me at [email protected] and maybe we can contact the others for a discussion in January.
Hazel

Top Bottom